A Point of View cabin offers the ability to enjoy the serenity of the Smokies without the distractions of everyday life. This Pigeon Forge cabin offers guest breathtaking mountain views. Having 3-bedrooms (3rd bedroom is open loft), 3 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths, A Point of View sleeps 12 and provides impressive amenities.
Some of the cabin's many features:
• Private indoor swimming pool with custom water jets and lighting. Heated for year-round use. Bring your beach towels
• Hot tub
• Arcade games, pool table, foosball table
• Covered picnic area with gas and charcoal grills
• Two porch/deck levels with rockers
• Master suite with jetted tub in front of a remote-controlled electric fireplace
• Full bunk bed and 2 queen sleeper sofas for extra needed sleeping space
• Stainless-steel appliances
• Spacious island with bar seating for 3
• Pots, pans, utensils, drink-ware, baking tools, and most importantly, a coffeemaker.
• Breakfast table for 4 and separate dining room with a beautifully crafted wood table accompanied by 6 chairs and a matching bench
• Flat, paved driveway with parking for 4 vehicles
A Point of View cabin provides guest with plenty, but you came to the Smokies to explore! .Less than 10 miles from downtown Pigeon Forge everyone in your group is sure to find plenty of excitement with dozens of attractions, shops and Pigeon Forge annual events occurring throughout the year.
Please Note: This is a mutually marketed cabin and is rented through a trusted, partner cabin company. For additional information please contact us.