A Moonlit Kiss, a relaxing 2 bedroom Smoky Mountains condo above downtown Gatlinburg sleeping 6 persons. Second bedroom is an open loft.
During the warm weather months guest enjoy swimming at the resort swimming pool, in the fall there is the beautiful scenic views of the colorful surrounding mountains and in winter most are likely to find the very close-by Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort with indoor ice skating rink, shopping, ski slopes, snow tubing and more.
Your condo is just minutes from Ski Mountain Coaster and downtown Gatlinburg. Some nearby attractions include:
• Over one hundred gift shops
• Several arcades with indoor putt-putt golf and laser tag
• Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and Gatlinburg Aquarium
• Several outdoor Mini Golf courses
• Hollywood Star Cars Museum
• Seemingly endless local to national chain restaurants
• Special exciting viewing can be enjoyed on the Gatlinburg Space Needle, the Gatlinburg Sky Bridge and Anakeesta Theme Park
Fun exciting Gatlinburg, nearby Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountains National Park will provide endless excitement for the entire family. When it comes time to relax, head back to your close-by condo for some time in the resort swimming pool (seasonal) or relax in front of the gas log fireplace while watching cable on your large flat-screen television. The two bedrooms each have a television and there's FREE WiFi throughout the condo.
A Moonlit Kiss is the perfect getaway for those who prefer staying close to all the fun and attractions while embracing the wooded setting of the Tennessee Great Smoky Mountains!
|Description||Book on or Between||Arrive on or Between||Details|
|Year Round Special (Stay 5 Nights Get 6th Night FREE)||11/27/2022 to 11/27/2022||02/01/2022 to 12/31/2022||Stay 6 nights, get one night free|