Come enjoy the Smokies at The Appalachian, a 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom, semi-secluded cabin for 16 tucked away in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Some of the cabin's many features:
• 4,200 square feet
• Seemingly endless views of the Smokies through floor-to-ceiling windows
• Private Heated Indoor Swimming Pool with mountain views, water fountains, color-changing lights, cushioned wicker chairs/matching table, mounted flat-screen TV and tropical fish motif
• Wireless Internet
• Hot Tub
• Outdoor fire-pit
• Stacked stone gas log fireplace
• Arcade game and pool table
• Gazebo with picnic table and gas grill, charcoal grill next to Gazebo
• 2 Master Suites have mood setting electric fireplaces
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Flat paved driveway for 5-6 vehicles (including room for a trailer)
The Appalachian is a top-notch lodge with all the bells and whistles to surely make your Smokies vacation one of the most unforgettable.